Made from freshly harvested foliage of tea tree which is famous for its ability to fight and prevent infections.
Excellent for skin hygiene and protection:
Tea Tree Cream is a soothing skin cream prepared using pure tea tree oil. The oil is highly lipophilic (attracted to fats, solvent) and it is rapidly absorbed through intact skin. Tea Tree Cream is suitable for skin hygiene and protection. This preparation is safe for whole family.
Tea Tree Cream relieves rashes, skin irritations, insect bites, itching, and minor cuts. Tea Tree Cream has herbal extracts that aid in healing. An antiseptic cream with TEA TREE OIL and HERBAL EXTRACTS with soothing and cooling action relieves minor skin irritations such as rashes, minor cuts, sunburn, scratches and insect bites.
Apply directly to affected area. Avoid contact with the eyes.
This cream contains 5% high quality medicinal oil of Melaleuca Alternifolia in a soothing water based emollient cream. It contains Vitamin E and herbal extracts which aid in healing.
Tea Tree Oil Information:
If using Tea Tree Oil for the first time, a small patch test on the inside of the arm may be indicated if there is any concern about possible side effects. Although at this concentration it is unlikely any form of skin irritancy might occur, there is always the possibility that a person may have any allergic response to the product (as with any therapeutic). Normal precautions should be taken which include noting if any redness or skin irritation develops or persists. In such a case, discontinuing use will cause the skin to revert to normal.
- Tea tree cream has a soothing and cooling effect on inflamed skin.
- It can be used as diaper change lotion.
- It can be massaged into sore joints for relief from discomfort.
- It presents all the benefits of tea tree oil in a mild form ideal for sensitive skin.
- Contains 5% tea tree oil, a therapeutic dose.
- Has proved beneficial in treating psoriasis and dermatitis.
- Free from any animal by-products.
- This product is non-greasy and is readily absorbed into the skin.
- The healing properties of tea tree oil are easily carried over large areas of skin, making it ideal for all types of rashes and skin irritations.
- Its emollient action makes it an ideal lubricant for massaging sore joints so that its healing properties penetrate and soothe.
- Use Tea Tree Cream to reduce the likelihood of ingrown hairs if used after waxing.
- Can be used wherever “first aid cream” would be used.
Please consult your doctor before using it.