Morinzhi juice, also called Noni juice, is chock full of nutritional elements with great health benefits. In fact, it has more than 150 active nutritional elements that may help you to achieve and maintain radiant good health and vitality!
What is Morinzhi Juice?
Morinzhi juice is derived from the Noni fruits of the Morinda Citrifolia tree that grows in Southeast Asia and Australasia. It is commercially cultivated and has also naturalized over widespread areas. Uncommonly rugged, it can flourish under almost any conditions and may be found growing on rocky shores or deep in the shade of forests. The Morinda Citrifolia trees reach an average of 30 feet in height at maturity and begin bearing fruit when only about 1-1/2 years old. Once they begin bearing Noni fruit, they produce fruit every month of the year.
What are the Nutritional Elements of Morinzhi Juice?
- Phytonutrients: These are natural chemicals that provide nourishment to the cells, tissues, andorgans. They also fight free radicals, help ward off disease, and may even help to reverse effects of aging and pollution. Also believed to block processes that cause cancer.
- Selenium: This is an important anti-oxidant and trace element that may help to preserve the elasticity of your skin, thus effectively slowing the aging process. Selenium also increases oxygen flow to the heart and may assist in preventing blood clots and high blood pressure.
- Xeronine: An alkaloid that scientists believe works way down on the molecular level to help stimulate cell function and also to regenerate damaged cells. Xeronine is believed to increase levels of endorphins and serotonin, the brain chemicals that create a feeling of well being.
- Polysaccharides: These compounds stimulate the immune system and its response to cancer. Shows a profound influence on anti-cancer activity on the molecular level.
- Anthraquinones (Damnacanthol): Antiseptic and anti-bacterial plant chemicals that are present inMorinzhi Juice. Shown in laboratory tests to kill pre-cancer cells, Lewis Lung carcinoma, and prevent damage to DNA. Stimulates immune response to cancer by activating T-cells, which are the body’s Cancer Killers. T-cells are critically important to people who suffer from cancer, AIDS, or other diseases which compromise the immune systems.
- Glycosides: Compounds that are believed to help prevent cancer and scavenge free radicals.
- Scopoletin: Chemical component of Morinzhi Juice with a lot of health benefits. It is anti-inflammatory, anti-histamine, anti-fungal, and anti-bacterial. It regulates serotonin, the body’s “feel-good” hormone, and helps to fight feelings of anxiety and depression. This probably accounts for why many people who drink Noni Juice report experiencing a sense of well-being. It is also a vasodilator and lowers blood pressure. It binds to melatonin and helps to regulate sleep, hunger, and body temperature. Last but certainly not least, it is an analgesic that relieves pain.
- Terpene: Rejuvenates cells and rids the body of toxins.
- Limonene: A bitter cancer fighting compound found in Morinzhi Juice and citrus fruits.
In addition, there are many other healthy nutritional elements present in Morinzhi Juice.
Health Benefits of Morinzhi Juice
There are a wealth of health benefits that may be associated with Morinzhi Juice, including:
- Immune Deficiency
- Post Surgery Healing
- Sports Injuries
- And More
Check out Morinzhi Juice and find out for yourself why so many people swear by its benefits! It may be just what you need to enjoy glorious good health and wellness!
- Relieves from Body Pains , esp. Arthritis , Liver enlargement, Post-surgery patients.
- Improves Digestive systems. No Digestive disorders.
- Helps in abdominal tumours and cancer. Colon problems. Piles
- Strengthens ‘Natural Immune system’. Prevents infections.
- Effective ‘Anti- Oxidant’: Stress reliever. ‘Anti-ageing’ supporter.
- Helps in ‘Obesity’ reduction; Burns-out the excess flab.